All information you give me will be kept in confidence. Your personal details and medical information will not be made available to third parties unless permission to do so is granted by you.
Using my judgment and experience, I will suggest certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that I believe will help you achieve your personal goals, but if at any time you have specific requests please tell me so I can accommodate them.
I intend to work with you within the scope of my knowledge and competencies as l4 qualified Personal Trainer. Therefore when I believe it is in your best interests to see another health professional, I will refer you appropriately.
d. If I (the trainer) cancels or runs late.
Unforeseen circumstances may arise which require our sessions to be rescheduled. In this event the following policy will apply:
• If I am forced to cancel our session within 24 hours I will make up the session at no charge to you.
• If I am forced to cancel our session giving you more than 24 hours’ notice I will reschedule as soon as possible.
• If I run late in starting our session I will extend the session time accordingly or make it up at a future date, depending on which is possible and/or convenient to you.
a. Disclosure of information.
Please disclose all health information as requested at our initial consultation and keep me updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies, and medication you are taking. If necessary, you may need to seek clearance from your doctor before participating in the exercise programme I recommend.
b. Accepting potential risks.
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that I require you to be aware of and for you to sign the informed consent and disclaimer that I will provide.
c. If you (the client) cancel or run late.
• If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice you may be required to pay 100% of the session fee.
• If you fail to show you will be required to pay 100% of the session fee.
• If you are running late in starting our session the session will still finish at the originally scheduled time.
d. Session options and term.
• Sessions are 60 minutes (1 hour) long.
• Training takes place at my studio, based Havant, PO9 2JP
One to one – £ 30 per hour or 10 sessions for £250 if block-booked
You and a friend (max 2 people) – £40 per hour or 10 sessions for £350 if block-booked
e. Block Bookings
• If block booking sessions all sessions must be used within 1 year of the payment date.
• There will be no refunds issued on block bookings for sessions not used except upon receiving robust medical evidence showing that there has been a change to your PAR-Q, meaning you are no longer fit to undertake training.
f. Payment option.
You can choose from the following payment option:
• Cash at the start of, or before each session
• Direct credit per session no later than the day of training
• Direct credit or cash per block booking, no later than the day of the first session
g. Being prepared for your session.
To get the most out of your session I recommend the following:
• Have a small snack or light meal two or three hours before your session
• Be sure you are well hydrated and avoid alcohol prior to training
• If you are feeling unwell before your session please contact me
• Wear appropriate clothing and footwear (ask me if you are unsure)
• Be ready at the appointed time
• Please bring water and a sweat towel
h. Communication and Commitment.
While I can give you the tools and encouragement to reach your goals, ultimately you will need to assume responsibility for making the required changes. I can best help you with this process if you keep me fully informed of any issues that arise for you and if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever please don’t hesitate to voice them with me.
The client understands that they are paying the trainer for their services as outlined in this agreement.
In the event that the client doesn’t use the services, the client will still be responsible to make payment for the full initial term as agreed above.
The trainer will deliver their sessions and advice to the best of their ability, will be registered with CIMSPA, and will respect all applicable UK laws.
By filling out the information below and sending the form you accept the terms of this agreement as outlined above. If you do NOT agree or wish to discuss the agreement contact Forza fitness here
A copy of the agreement will be sent via response to the email address you fill in for your records. If you do not receive the email please either check your junk email folder or contact us.